Let’s go fly a kite!

We made kites today, and it was so fun, I just had to post a few pictures!! :)

1. matt

I’m so glad they worked, and looks like the girls loved it :o) Way to go, great mom! ;o)

August 2, 2008 at 12:35 am

2. matt

August 2, 2008 at 12:35 am

3. chantilita

How fun! I haven’t flown a kite in a long time :)

August 4, 2008 at 10:42 pm

4. chantilita

How fun! I haven’t flown a kite in a long time :)

August 4, 2008 at 10:42 pm

5. Ann

TARA!!! I see you catching up on my blogs!! LOL :) So I thought I’d leave you a little note, that’s a couple ahead of you. :) hee heeHow are you feeling? Is the mastitis any better?? That is so very miserable. :( I love you so much and I miss you!!Love,Gables

August 28, 2008 at 1:23 am

6. Ann

August 28, 2008 at 1:23 am

7. Ann

PS – It means a lot that you are catching up on everything. Thanks!! :) Love ya!

August 28, 2008 at 1:24 am

8. Ann

August 28, 2008 at 1:24 am

9. Tara and Dan Stewart

Ah!! How did I miss this comment??! I’m glad I caught your next comment :) You caught me blog stalking you…hooded sweatshirt and all!I’m doing much better today. I still have a bit of a fever, but I’ve been resting and sleeping when I can. That first night was really rough- 104 temperature, uncontrollable shakes for hours, and close to passing out a few times :(. Yay for antibiotics!

August 28, 2008 at 2:35 am