ABCs…

“A” is for “Awesome!”

Our 5-year-old used to say “You’re kidding!” to everything. Now it’s “That’s awesome!”

“Time for lunch.” “That’s awesome!”
“Math time.” “Awesome! I am awesome at math.”
“Go to bed.” “Awesome! Wait….what?”

“B” is for “Birthday!”

Yesterday was Matt’s birthday! Happy Birthday, Love!
I Love him with all my heart, day and night. We had a wonderful time celebrating our daddy!

“C” is for “Cookie!”

The girls wanted to make a cookie monster cake for daddy so badly! This is how it turned out…a bit melted and sad, but a fun little cookie monster nonetheless. :)

What a fun cake!!! (And a great way to have cake *and* cookies!!! ;-) And, I might add, AWESOME!!! :-)

January 27, 2009 at 7:04 pm

January 27, 2009 at 7:04 pm

3. Jason

Wonderful Cake! You are a lucky woman Ann Richmond !!! Matthew is the finest man I have ever met and I think the best friend I have ever had. Send my love and a birthday Hug.

January 28, 2009 at 4:27 am

4. Jason

January 28, 2009 at 4:27 am

5. Chantile

“Awesome!!” LOL no seriously, it’s an awesome cake! :) I think you need to make a cake cookbook :)

January 28, 2009 at 6:26 pm

6. Chantile

January 28, 2009 at 6:26 pm

Is Cookie Monster throwing up??? That’s what happens when you eat too many cookies! That actually almost happened to me last night… lol :)Tell matt i said he’s getting old.I was laughing at “awesome” because I’m pretty sure I just said, “that’s awesome” in my last comment…….. Maybe she learned it from me!!!

February 7, 2009 at 6:13 am