Alone, but actually not.

Lately, I’ve been going through various things in my life that, though a mix of wonderful and difficult, have left me feeling alone.

It’s amazing how easy it is to get caught up in that feeling.

There are those times when, for one reason or another, you feel like there is no one to talk to about it all.  Like you are working so hard all on your own.

But then, miraculous little moment comes after miraculous little moment, and I realize.  I’m not alone at all.

(Doesn’t my sister look awesome?  She is.)

Thank you to everyone who has been there for me lately.  Blessed am I.

(By the way, 9 years now of complete heaven.  BLESSED AM I.)

1. Jessie

I love you!

June 23, 2011 at 1:12 pm

2. One of my favorite Alan Watts quotes is:

“But I’ll tell you what hermits realize. If you go off into a far, far forest and get very quiet, you’ll come to understand that you’re connected with everything.”

It feels horrible to feel alone. Glad you know we’re all here for you :)

June 23, 2011 at 3:31 pm

3. Debbie Domenici

Thank you so much for including us!!! We love you so much. I have definitely been feeling alone a lot lately. I have been struggling so much because of the situation we are in. I love and miss you guys so much!! Thank you for being there for us!

June 25, 2011 at 5:38 pm

• Ann

We love you, too! We miss you more than we can say! You have always been there for us. We love you!!

June 27, 2011 at 9:30 am

4. Kaui Brown

Love the pictures, absolutely beautiful. I know that feeling and as much as they can’t drive me bananas, my kids have anchored and humbled me too many times to count and remind me of why I’m here. Love ya!

June 26, 2011 at 11:10 pm

5. Liz

LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures.

I have felt alone lately as well…but for a different reason. I always get a little bit down & depressed in the summer because my friends are having babies and getting engaged and married and I feel out of the loop. However, I have so many loving friends and family that I can turn to when I’m like this. They are the best, aren’t they? Good friends and family that you can cry with and laugh with and hug and whine to. I am so blessed as well to have the people I have in my life.

Even though I can’t be there physically for you, I love reading your blog and I’m here to listen (or read, as the case may be).

Love you,
    Liz

July 6, 2011 at 4:55 pm

6. Liz

P.S. Congratulations on your anniversary!!!

July 6, 2011 at 4:55 pm