Nature walk

On Saturday we had a great day as a family. Things have been so busy and so hectic that we decided to just go out and do something relaxing together. We ended up going to a metropark and doing a nature walk. It was so enjoyable! We loved getting some fresh, unstressed air together. :)

We even found a caterpillar! The girls were so excited about that. We’ve been looking for “hungry ungapillars” for a long time!

But I think that one of the best parts of being out there was seeing the other families that were enjoying each other, as well. Sometimes I look around and nearly feel despair in the world as I see people hurting each other, and families not loving each other. But it is wonderful to actually step out into the world and do good things, and see all of the other people who are trying to do the same. It gives me hope for the world.

Sisters loving being together, both waking and sleeping. :)

Cute cute cute!!! :-) What a sweet little array of sleeping dominoes in the backseat, LOL – after such a great day, I’d be right there with them! :-)

May 19, 2008 at 5:25 am

May 19, 2008 at 5:25 am

3. chantilita

What little princesses :) It looks like a very happy moment! I’m glad you had such a good day!! :)

May 20, 2008 at 10:55 pm

4. chantilita

May 20, 2008 at 10:55 pm

5. Tara and Dan Stewart

The picture of the girls konked out in the back seat made me laugh out loud! They looked so energized and ready-to-go in the first picture and then you see the second picture of them out cold. Classic!Beautiful pictures! I sure love this time of year. The green is just spectacular. What a perfect day to go on a nature walk!

May 21, 2008 at 6:03 am