I hurt

I really hurt.

A lot. Boo hoo. :)

I’m tired. I have blisters. My legs are swollen. My lungs ache. And I apparently have runner’s knee, which is not surprising, but surprisingly painful.

It’s only been eight days, but my low-impact-loving yoga body is asking me to kindly quit, please.

But I can’t, because as much as I hurt right now, there’s something that hurts my heart a whole lot more, and it’s what keeps getting me up out of bed 2 hours earlier than usual every morning. I’ll tell you about that later.

But for right now, all I will say is, thank goodness for this:

and this:

and these:

and best of all, this:

Oh, my owie-ness!!! Ouchie… ouch… owie… ooh. Ouch.So sorry that running is beating you up so bad; hope your poor body gets used to it soon!!!

May 11, 2009 at 9:38 pm

May 11, 2009 at 9:38 pm

3. Jessie Mae

Good luck!!! I got little beat up myself at The Eagle’s Concert… But I’m thinking that’s from the lack of exercise!!Good luck!

May 11, 2009 at 11:39 pm

4. Jessie Mae

May 11, 2009 at 11:39 pm

5. Chantile

Hello, iPod shuffle, my second favorite thing! :) How fun!!Ouchie… I personally feel that people shouldn’t run unless they’re being chased, but I hope that your knees get much better soon!

May 12, 2009 at 2:05 am

6. Chantile

May 12, 2009 at 2:05 am

7. It's me, Jenny!

hey Ann, I feel your pain too…I’ve started running a week ago…I’m sore and stiff too. I hope recover quickly!

May 12, 2009 at 2:32 am

8. It's me, Jenny!

May 12, 2009 at 2:32 am

9. Annie Sunshine

Okay, for those of us who don’t see you or talk to you except through this blogging medium…please tell the rest of the story! I’m curious to know what gets you up two hours earlier, when obviously it isn’t getting into shape, since you are already quite fit.

May 12, 2009 at 10:22 pm

10. Annie Sunshine

May 12, 2009 at 10:22 pm

OW. You need to get a big spoonful of peanut butter and chocolate and take a load off. Let those knees heal! Or at least walk for a while to give your legs a break.

May 16, 2009 at 11:02 pm