I’m not poop

Each of the girls are taking to their lives being turned upside-down in different ways. The 2-year old calls herself Cole or Franklin now, depending on her mood, and her voice has risen about 80 decibels. Most of them have had bouts with fits that have been pretty strong and difficult. One of them cries all the time. There have been lots of different things, of course, and that’s to be expected.

At the end of one particularly looooong day this week, I said, “I’m pooped!”

The 5-year-old, ever quick, immediately said, “Pooped means tired.”

Just as quickly, the 3-year-old said, “Mommy, you’re not poop!”

So, no matter how long and difficult these days might get with daddy away, at least I have this one consolation: I’m not poop.

1. matt

I agree! :o)I Love you ‘not-poop-person’ :o) LOL

September 27, 2008 at 4:31 pm

2. matt

I agree! :o)I Love you ‘not-poop-person’ :o) LOL

September 27, 2008 at 4:31 pm

Oh my goodness… I sure hope things straighten out soon for you… but yes, it’s always reassuring to know that you’re “not poop!” :-) Love you all!!! :-)

September 27, 2008 at 7:09 pm

September 27, 2008 at 7:09 pm

5. chantilita

ROTF………..lololol………….lololololollololololololoololrofl…………………….lololololOLOLOLOLOLOHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!….coworkers are looking at me now…. LOLSo glad you’re not poop :) LOLOLOL

September 29, 2008 at 2:45 pm

6. chantilita

September 29, 2008 at 2:45 pm

You may not BE poop but I’ll bet there are days when you’re covered in it!! (one of the joys of motherhood). The last time I got covered in poop was in the Old Navy dressing room. It came up and out of the back of his diaper, all over me, and all over the floor. That’s some explosive poop!

November 4, 2008 at 2:51 am