My life

Tonight, I just want to say that my life is incredible.

I had an incredible evening, and it caused me to step back and just be…

…grateful.
…happy.
…confident.
…at peace.

I finally feel a quiet peace tonight.  It doesn’t matter if I succeed or fail, public though it may be.  Because I have already succeeded.  Faith and love are what it is all about.

I am so grateful for my life.

Blessed, blessed, blessed am I.

1. Ruth

Then no matter what happens, you won't fail!

August 13, 2010 at 4:47 am

2. Jessie Mae

You can never fail with the Lord on your side :) I love you and can't wait to see you!

August 13, 2010 at 5:51 am

3. c h a n t i l e

Um. You're awesome. Awesome people don't fail. Sometimes they trip gracefully lol but it always leads them to somewhere better! :) Blessed are we to have you!! :)

August 13, 2010 at 6:33 pm

4. Elaine

And blessed are those of us whose lives you have touched. You have already touched so many lives, most importantly those of your daughters, that you have not, and never will fail.

August 16, 2010 at 2:19 am

5. Debra Domenici

You will never be a failure. You are a supportive wife to a wonderful man. You are a creative, patient mom to 5 beautiful girls that you are with 24 hours per day and teaching every day. You are a successful business woman with your yoga business. You are a supporter of those who need to know that they matter and that someone loves them. You are a great daughter, sister, and friend. What a wonderful example you are to everyone who comes into contact with you. Thank you!!

September 6, 2010 at 3:36 pm

6. CK

Wow. I just came upon your blog tonight. I don't know hardly anything about Congo for Women but I do love this story. God is a God of miracles. I can feel the your spirit of faith conveyed in this message. Thank you for sharing. And thank you for all your work and love of those women in the Congo. They need all our prayers and love. Thank you.-CK

September 29, 2010 at 6:16 am