A January picnic

I feel almost guilty posting this, because of our poor loved ones in the Ohio who are freezing their tootsies off, but it’s 68 here today, so we had a picnic on our porch! :)

1. Chantile

Fun! It was 7 degrees & foggy here today! lol What happy little girls! :)

January 20, 2009 at 11:31 pm

2. Chantile

Fun! It was 7 degrees & foggy here today! lol What happy little girls! :)

January 20, 2009 at 11:31 pm

3. Jason

Seeing those pictures and reading your past three blogs brings all the warmth I need here in Ohio! I am so glad that you share with us all, your so wonderfully inspiring! I love you guys.

January 21, 2009 at 3:48 am

4. Jason

January 21, 2009 at 3:48 am

How fun! And look at those baby teeth coming in!!! :-) Enjoy your sunshine!!! :-)

January 21, 2009 at 5:34 pm

January 21, 2009 at 5:34 pm

7. Kirk

Hey – even if we can’t share in it, we can encourage and enjoy your ability to “engage” fully!

January 21, 2009 at 7:46 pm

8. Kirk

January 21, 2009 at 7:46 pm

9. The Arizona Richters

i know.. i haven’t had the heart to post pics of good weather in az either. I just thank heavens every day that the Lord gave me a short, but chilly enough winter for me out here. thanks for the cd too- I was dragging my feet in asking you for one… it is just another answer to my prayers for things. thanks for being another angel in my life.

January 22, 2009 at 5:25 am

10. The Arizona Richters

January 22, 2009 at 5:25 am

oooh I love picnics! Can’t wait for spring!

February 7, 2009 at 5:46 am

oooh I love picnics! Can’t wait for spring!

February 7, 2009 at 5:46 am